
We got our pictures done by super cute Paige Davis who I met through work. She had her hands full with our boys and I think she did amazing. We did them at Wheeler Farm, and I love all of the variety there is. Don't be surprised if you see them again for your Christmas present!!!
4 comments:
Wow! Those are awesome pics! You have such a gorgeous family full of heartbreakers. I would like to get one of those for a Christmas present if you don't mind!
These are fantastic and I absolutely love Wheeler Farm! I especially love the ones of the boys in the wagon and the one on your wall of you and your husband is just beautiful! Does Paige have a website!
Jill, those are fantastic pictures! I especially love the one of you and Thomas, just the two of you. You're so beautiful!
Paige has a blog it's at paigedavisphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks for your kind words. I was so excited to share pictures of the boys- Luke tends not to be photogenic so I'm treasuring these.
Post a Comment