Sunday, August 2, 2009
July is over!
It's hard to believe July is gone. Where has the summer gone? I know it's a little cliche but it seriously feels like it was snowing yesterday, and here it is the first of August today. We have had an awesome summer so far. This last week we've been able to spend some time with my nephews from California and it's been a blast. I think Logan is in love with Brett's girl fiend Tori- move over Brettly! No worries here, she's an awesome girl, I think Logan has chosen well!Thursday we headed up to Bear Lake for the day. I am always amazed at how beautiful and relaxing the lake is. You can literally feel the stress draining from your body as you look at it.




The kids played and played and successfully got sand in every possible body part. Luke is much more of a beach baby (like his mom) and mostly stayed out of the water to play in the sand. He found a "sand puddle" close to where we were sitting and had a great time pushing his truck through it. Logan on the other hand is a water kid and splished and splashed to his little hearts content. I almost got my beach fix from this visit to the lake, but not quite....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment