Hi Dad! I love you and I will give you a treat when you come home. I love you so much and I hope you have a good trip. Lucas is kind of grumpy. I went to Mikey's house and we stayed there until it was dark. I rode Mikey's dinosaur bike without training wheels! I love you daddy, I hope you come home soon, we'll pick you up if you want us to cause you're my best buddy.
Love,
Logan
Hi- I don't know what email you are using so I'm hoping you'll check here. We'd really like to hear from you to know you got there safely. We're good- just missing you! Love you tons, stay safe.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey I hope you check here too. Hope you are doing good so far away! We both hope you are ejoying your trip and that you get a chance to see what the world has to offer. Keep safe!
Post a Comment